Greetings! If you found this page then CONGRATULATIONS! Hopefully, this means you're interested in getting more connected! Here's a few practical steps to help you on your journey at Rising Hope. Before you learn what the steps are, you should know that we believe that MINISTRY & DISCIPLESHIP is about RELATIONSHIPS! This is the way Jesus did ministry and this is our approach at Rising Hope.
STEPS TO GET CONNECTED:
1. Do your best to be at church or if you can't make it, please connect with us online every Sunday at 10:30am. It's important to know that Sunday is NOT just the once a week arrival place, it's the place where we get our rocket fuel and encouragement to launch into the rest of the week for life and ministry!
2. Bible Reading & Prayer. As Muncie's newest church, we are so excited by what's happening here. Literally every day a majority of our church is reading God's Word together. Now while this might sound intriguing, the coolest thing is that many people have never done this before and are new to the church. The reading is AWESOME and the discussion through the youversion bible app is a blessing.
To join in on the Bible Reading please click on the link and follow the prompts:
(NOTE: If you need help, please email us and we'll be glad to help you)
3. Join a Discipleship Group (D-Group). Kickoff for this is in March.
At Rising Hope, we are disciples who make disciples. Discipleship Groups (D-Groups) are gender specific groups of 2-5 people that meet weekly for 60-90 minutes to focus on spiritual growth through Bible reading, accountability, and prayer for the lost. The only items necessary to participate in a D-Group are a Bible, a journal, and a pen. If you would like to grow spiritually with group discipleship, please email Pastor Michael Hewitt at mhewitt@RisingHopeChurch.com
4. Connect with a Small Group of people over a shared topic of interest.
RH Small Groups usually meet to gather over a specific length of time over a shared topic of interest. Topics include, children and parenting, marriage, finances, etc. (FYI: When you're a new church you can't grow up overnight and start everything at once. Stay tuned for different start dates for these groups).
5. Young Adult / Discipleship Tour! Yes, we are going on tour. On Sunday's after church this group of young adults and college students meet in the homes or at the community center for Life on Life discipleship with an intergenerational focus. This unique opportunity provides a learning environment from elders in the church to speak wisdom and lessons learned through a lifetime of serving Jesus and being involved in the church. D-Tour happens during the school year. Check with Pastor Mike for next location & timing.