Some fun videos that let you know a little more of who we are:
Welcome to Muncie Indiana's NEWEST CHURCH! We are so glad that you found us! In the Bible, there is a powerful verse tucked away in Zachariah 4:10 which says, "Do not despise these small beginnings, for the Lord rejoices to see the work begin." Personally, I love this verse. It's a verse that gives encouragement whenever something new is started! It doesn't matter whether you're trying out church for the first time, attempting to make needed changes in your life, or maybe you just need encouragement to get over the hump, whatever the case is, we want you to know that when you come to Rising Hope church it's about being part of a movement where God is at work and a place where we can take small steps together! Our mission is to connect our community to our life-changing God! It's a place where everyone is welcome! Going to a church where God is moving is exciting and awesome. Quite frankly, its life changing! When we learn how to live like Jesus and take small steps together, our community and world can be changed! Just like our church, so many great things have small beginnings. For example, did you know that in 1880 a couple of brothers borrowed $200.00 from their Uncle for a small manufacturing business. This business gave birth to the first glass manufacturing business in Muncie, IN. And by 1905 The Ball Brothers Company was making sixty million glass jars a year! If these things would not have happened, Muncie wouldn't be on the map like it is today! We look forward to what God is going to do with our small beginnings! For you, our hope is that you'll accept our invitation to check out Muncie's newest church, take a small step with us and eventually watch God do the impossible!!
So, what's the scoop with Muncie's newest church, Rising Hope?
As we take small steps together we will...
1. Dream Big. We will never insult God by having a small vision for our family, church and community.
2. Be a disciple-making praying church where disciples make disciples.
3. Be family. I will do my part, God will do His part and we can watch God do incredible things as we serve through our church family.
4. Be a multiplying and sending church. Our prayer goal is that we will start another church within five years of our first public service and offer a residency program for those who want to start churches.
5. Be a church where everyone is Welcomed, Needed and Changed.
6. Have a lot of fun! So, if you're looking for a boring church this isn't the one!
7. Put our kids first. Jesus said not to hinder them and neither shall we.
Thanks so much for checking out our website today. I will look forward to seeing you at an upcoming service soon as we watch God do great things through small beginnings. In case you're wondering, Rising Hope is part of the Wesleyan denomination. To learn more about who we are, beliefs and other exciting things God is doing worldwide please click here. If you have any other questions, feel free to email or call me.
See Ya Sunday! For ?'s please text or call:
Check out our social media by clicking below: